Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cleaning Inside and Out

Hello friends!

Well, let me just say that the past few weeks have been absolutely, positively crazy!  Like, a-horse- running-without-its-head crazy.  It's kind of been one of those weeks where you have a million and one things to do.

But praise the Lord, last week is over!

Yet, somehow, in the middle of the stress- God has been teaching me many valuable things.

Got has reminded me the value of hard work, focus, and dependance on Him for comfort.


The Lord has laid on my heart throughout the week Galatians 6:9.  This verse has done wonders the past week. 

God is pretty much saying: "Keep on keepin' on, do the right thing- and you bet your cracker jacks I. Will. Bless. You."

How amazing is that!

This verse has also has helped me stay focused that, you know- I may be studying my butt off, yet in the long run it will pay off!  In the end, I hope to achieve a harvest of Straight A's (a girl can dream, right?)

But, probably the most important thing God has done is in a sense, cleaned out my life and made me aware of loose ends.  I've learned that I need Him the most on my life, I can't always depend on friends and family to hug me when I need one.


What God has been teaching me is that pain and discomfort is only for that moment, only for that week, or only for that season.  If you put your all into what you are doing, assuming you're doing something good, the blessings following will be abundant!!!

God laid on my heart that after all the mess that comes into your life, or your bedroom. He is there to clean it out- even the tiny crumbs that dirty the carpet. 

Like a farmer, you have keep breaking your back raking and watering the seeds.  But, it due time, the outcome will be beautiful.

That's a pretty sweet deal, I think.

Alas,

Have a blessed day!
<3 KM

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Kendra. I am so blessed to know you from your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog " Confessions of a Healed Heart" and the post Cleaning Inside and Out". I am so thankful to the Lord for leading me to your profile and the blog post. The titles of your blog as well as post speak volumes of who you are and what you want to be. I am blessed and encouraged to go through your blog post. Well I have more than my comment on your blog post to share because who you are in Christ. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai among poorest of poor to share the good news and to give them new hope, purpose and life. We would love to have you come with your friends to come to Mumbai during your summer vacation to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...